Aniplex posted the full trailer and another key visual for the Fate/Grand Order Final Singularity – Grand Temple of Time: Solomon (Fate/Grand Order – Kyshoku Tokuiten Kani Jikan Shinden Solomon-) anime film on Saturday. The trailer uncovers the anime’s principle cast, fundamental staff, and July 30 debut. July 30 is the 6th commemoration of the first game.
Toshifumi Akai is getting back from the past Fate/Grand Order Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia anime to coordinate the new film at CloverWorks, and Kinoko Nasu is credited for the first content. Tomoaki Takase is additionally back to plan the characters with sub-character plans by Shta Iwasaki, Masaaki Takiyama, and Taishi Kawakami. Yurie Hama is filling in as boss activity chief. Babylonia’s Keita Haga and Ryo Kawasaki are again creating the music.
Fate Grand Order: The Grand Temple of Time Movie Cast
- Creature Design: Kazuyuki Asaga
- Prop Design: Kōta Michishita, Shiho Takeuchi
- Concept Art: Kazuki Kōta (NieR)
- Technical Director: Yohei Miyahara
- Art Director: Hisayo Usui, Satoru Hirayanagi, Minami Usui, Hiroshi Gouroku (Makaria)
- Art Design: Yoshinori Shiozawa, Shiho Takeuchi
- Color Design: Kazuko Nakashima
- Compositing Director of Photography: Shinya Matsui
- 3D CG: Shirogumi Inc.
- 3D Director: Hiroyuki Yoshino
- Editing: Akinori Mishima
- Sound Director: Yoshikazu Iwanami